Saturday, July 27, 2013

It's been a while

It's been a while since I have done anything even remotely close to writing, or editing or anything to do with my book or books, or writing for that matter.

I've had a personal bumpy ride and writing has taken a back seat, in fact I would go as far as to say it has jumped off the tracks and ran the other way.

I am trying to lasso it in and bring it on back. But how do you get motivation when you don't feel like doing anything?

I am really close to finishing the second book in the Crystal Hart series and I know you've probably heard it all before, because I feel like a record that keeps going around saying the same thing, it's nearly finished.

Well it is finished, I just have to go through the process of editing and sometimes I feel that is most probably the hardest part. Sending it out, waiting and then going back through it and then sending it out again, and quite possibly all over again and again.

My creative side of me has turned to cooking and while I should have a lot of pictures for you, I don't. My camera has decided to pack up and leave town. Cooking has been very therapeutic where I haven't really had to think much, just create. Profiteroles have been my thing, I have made bucket loads of them to the point where I am giving them away.

Hopefully I am back in the writing/editing seat on Monday. Fingers crossed.

Maybe I will write some short stories instead.

We shall see

til next time
Happy Reading.

1 comment: